Tic-Tac-Logic: X or O?
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a single-player puzzle based on Tic-Tac-Toe, a pencil-and-paper game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
The game features a ruler to help viewing and comparing rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Ruler for easy row/column viewing and comparing
• Row and column counter boxes
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Tic-Tac-Logic have also become popular under other names such as Binero, Binaire, Binairo, Binoxxo, Noughts and Crosses and Takuzu. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category